LCEDC serves businesses and organizations throughout Lincoln County.
We are proud of our role as the local business community’s only advocate for transformational growth.
Our programs and initiatives are based on proven business models and are structured to be outcome-oriented, quantifiable, and results driven.
We offer our members the ability to engage in high-level networking and collaboration, to position and market the region to compete globally and to enhance the region’s quality of life by supporting community planning and preparation.
LCEDC members are able to:
- Participate in LCEDC’s ongoing efforts to promote and market Lincoln County and have a voice in the economic development of our region;
- Interact with CEO-level individuals at meetings and events, plus be aware of important Lincoln County events and news;
- Participate in LCEDC comprehensive business assistance programs in the areas of:
- strategic marketing and sales planning;
- international marketing;
- industrial effectiveness;
- technology development and commercialization;
- workforce development;
- quality programs including ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 training and certification;
- information technology and financial planning assistance.
Please contact us for more info on how your organization can support LCEDC in its effort to cultivate local companies, attract new investments and prepare for the future growth of Lincoln County Colorado.